No diff available--this is the first major revision.
(minor diff, author diff)
Two of Diamonds - Conman
A fool and his money are soon parted. Then you flee across the county line.
Artistry +1, Synergy +2
Choose One of the Following:
- Contemptuous: You view everyone else as suckers; gain Fortune Dice when you treat others as marks and suffer Adversity Dice when you don't take advantage of others.
- Greedy: Your lust for dollars is mighty; gain Fortune Dice when chasing dollars and gain Adversity Dice when you have to give up wealth or restrain your greed.
- Slick: You gain Fortune Dice when you manipulate people for your own personal benefit; you suffer Adversity Dice when trying to be sincere.
- Untrusting: You gain Fortune Dice when you are wary of others; you suffer Adversity Dice if you trust others too easily.
- Smooth Talker (Artistry + Synergy): You use this skill to persuade people; this allows mental attacks to impose Mental Conditions relating to trusting you and what you are selling.
- Bullshit Resistant: You reflexively reduce by your Synergy any Mental Condition which would make you believe something.
- A nice suit
- Cups and Balls for the Cup and Ball game
- Running Shoes: Impose the Physical Backdrop 'YOUR NAME is faster than everyone else' at level one.
- [Back to the Nature Page]?
- [Back to the Main Page]?.