No diff available--this is the first major revision.
(minor diff, author diff)
Two of Hearts - Village Wise Person
You are not a witch at all. Unless someone pays you to lay a curse, anyway.
Normalcy +2, Perspicacity +1
- Spooky: You tend to freak people out, because even the way you do laundry is eerie; you gain Fortune Dice when you act spooky; you suffer Adversity Dice when you act mundanely.
- Mistress of Traditional Lore (Normalcy + Perspicacity): You have studied the ancient ways and know how to brew medicines and potions, cast and break curses, and deal with evil spirits.
Pick one of the Following:
- Curse-Breaker: Spend one point of Brainmeat to reduce a Curse Condition by your Normalcy.
- Disease Medicine: Spend one point of Brainmeat to reduce a Disease Condition by your Normalcy.
- Healing Potions: Spend one point of Brainmeat to heal your Normalcy worth of Health on the target.
- Anti-Spirit Wards: Spend one point of Brainmeat to add your Normalcy worth of Existence damage to an attack on spiritual or divine beings.
- Pointed Hat
- Cauldron Stirring Oar (Physical/Melee?/Blunt?)
- Magical Cauldron: Spend one Brainmeat to create a zero-level potion of your choice.
- [Back to the Nature Page]?
- [Back to the Main Page]?.