No diff available--this is the first major revision.
(minor diff, author diff)
4 of Clubs - Elf
You are better than everyone else in every way. Don't listen to the haters.
Artistry +1, Perspicacity +1
Choose one of the following Options:
- Arrogance: You believe Elves are better than everyone else. You gain Fortune Dice when you act like Elves are better than everyone else. You gain Adversity Dice when you act as if anyone else were your equals or worse, superiors. Note: This tends to a Peculiarity of Elven Antagonists.
- Bunkability:You gain Fortune Dice when exploiting your good looks; you gain Adversity Dice when you are a mess and don't look your best.
- Elven Senses: Your senses are keen; you gain Fortune Dice when this helps you and suffer Adversity Dice when having keen senses is a drawback.
- Immortal Perspective: You gain Fortune Dice when being patient and taking your time to do things; you suffer Adversity Dice when forced to act swiftly.
- Elvencraft (Artistry + Perspicacity): You use this for all the arts of Elven life in the forest, from sneaking through the woods to hunting to singing to sniping to crafting tools from wood and metal.
- Elf Shot: When you inflict physical damage with Low Tech Ranged weapons, you can impose the Physical Condition Sleepy at your Artistry's level.
- A month's supply of Elven Bread + a carry bag
- Sword (Physical/Melee?/Slicing? damage)
- Elven Bow: A Physical/Ranged?/Piercing? weapon which adds your Artistry to any conditions induced with it.
- [Back to the Nature Page]?
- [Back to the Main Page]?