No diff available--this is the first major revision.
(minor diff, author diff)
5 of Clubs - Space Elf
You are better than everyone else... IN SPACE. Your empire is not old and decadent AT ALL.
Artistry +1, Obstinancy +1, Perspicacity +1
Choose one of the following Options:
- Arrogance: You believe Elves are better than everyone else. You gain Fortune Dice when you act like Elves are better than everyone else. You gain Adversity Dice when you act as if anyone else were your equals or worse, superiors. Note: This tends to a Peculiarity of Elven Antagonists.
- Decadent:You gain Fortune Dice when doing decadent things; you gain Adversity Dice when you control your appetites.
- Elven Senses: Your senses are keen; you gain Fortune Dice when this helps you and suffer Adversity Dice when having keen senses is a drawback.
- Immortal Perspective: You gain Fortune Dice when being patient and taking your time to do things; you suffer Adversity Dice when forced to act swiftly.
- Bureaucracy (Normalcy + Perspicacity): You are a master of how to manipulate bureaucracy to your advantage.
- Red Tape: You can make bureaucratic attacks which inflict Social damage and cause Conditions connected to miring down and delaying things with red tape.
- Expensive High Tech Clothing; you can reprogram the appearance of the fabric with a few seconds effort.
- Personal Space Yacht; it has a CEDAR drive and can carry up to 10 * your Synergy in friends, hangers on, and servants
- Personal Staff: Level one. Spend one Reputation to summon an expert in some area favored by Space Elves for the rest of the scene. (This does include a mechanic to fix your Yacht, but not someone who could build a laser cannon, a Dwarf Brothel, or a cook for nasty Space Human cuisines.)
- [Back to the Nature Page]?
- [Back to the Main Page]?