No diff available--this is the first major revision.
(minor diff, author diff)
6 of Clubs - Halfling
Good things come in small packages. You know from all the ones you have stolen.
Artistry +1, Normalcy +2
Choose one of the following Options:
- Hungry: You gain Fortune Dice when trying to get food; you suffer Adversity Dice when you pass food up.
- Reluctant Adventurer:You gain Fortune Dice when you approach the Frame of Adventure like a normal person, such as trying to sue an evil wizard for unleashing the dead; you gain Adversity Dice when you apply fantastic solutions to normal problems, like unleashing armies of the dead on your neighbor's yappy dog.
- Short: You gain Fortune Dice when you can exploit your shortness, such as in tight spaces. You gain Adversity Dice when this is a disadvantage.
- Uncorruptable: You gain Fortune Dice when you behave in an innocent way. You gain Adversity Dice when you are cynical and worldly.
- Halfling Stealth (Artistry + Normalcy): You can hide anywhere, even when it ought to be impossible.
- Heavy Smoker: Reduce all Physical conditions imposed by attacks related to smoke, gases, and the like, by your Normalcy; this is reflexive, triggered by imposition of the condition.
- Cooking Gear
- Backpack Full of Food
- Handcarved Pipe: Choose one of the following abilities:
- Can impose the Physical Backdrop Cloud of Smoke for a scene at a level equal to your Normalcy. (Heavy Smoker lets you ignore this Backdrop for yourself)
- Communicate secret messages to an observer of your choice by creating brief images of smoke; only they understand it automatically.
- Make Physical/Gas? attacks which add damage equal to your Artistry.
- Reflexively reduce Physical/Emotional? Conditions imposed on you by your Normalcy
- [Back to the Nature Page]?
- [Back to the Main Page]?