No diff available--this is the first major revision.
(minor diff, author diff)
Ace of Clubs - Space Capitalist
John D. Rockefeller is your Space Waifu. Your race lives only to accumulate money and do socially inappropriate things so the Space Humans will look good.
Normalcy +1, Perspicacity +1, Synergy +1
Choose one of the following:
- Enhanced Senses: You have stronger senses than humans; gain Fortune Dice when you can leverage this; suffer Adversity Dice when this is used against you.
- Greedy: Your lust for Mold-Pressed-Grecium is mighty; gain Fortune Dice when chasing Mold-Pressed-Grecium and gain Adversity Dice when you have to give up wealthy or restrain your greed.
- Peace is Good For Business: Gain Fortune Dice when resolving conflicts peacefully, ideally through trade. Suffer Adversity Dice when you get violent.
- Respectable: Gain Fortune Dice when using your social status to get what you want or when you act in a respectable way by local standards. You suffer Adversity Dice when dealing with those who hate the respectable or when you violate local social standards.
- Master Salesman (Normalcy + Synergy): You could sell snow to a snowman and sand to Annakin Skywalker. You can make mental attacks which impose mental conditions that create a desire for something you are selling.
- Businessman: You can make social attacks on businesses, imposing business-relevant Conditions.
- Expensive Clothing Which Displays Your Wealth and Power
- Laser Pistol (Physical/Ranged?/Energy?)
- Extensive Space Investment Portfolio: Your huge pile of money lets you buy a zero-level item of your choice at the cost of one Reputation.
- [Back to the Nature Page]?
- [Back to the Main Page]?.