No diff available--this is the first major revision.
(minor diff, author diff)
Ace of Hearts - Scientist
You seek to advance the frontiers of knowledge in a rational way. You haven't blown up a lab in weeks!
Obstinancy +1, Perspicacity +2
- Materialist: You gain Fortune Dice when you act on the assumption the physical world is the only reality; you suffer Adversity Dice when you act as if anything that can't be measured and quantified is real.
- Impose Scientific Explanation (Obstinancy + Perspicacity): You use this skill to render reality mundane and scientific; this can be used for existential attacks to that end.
Choose One of the Following:
- Disciple of Curie: You can make Physical radiation attacks which cause appropriate Physical Conditions.
- Disciple of DuPont?: You can produce an item of Zero-Level Stuff derived from chemistry by spending a point of Perspicacity.
- Disciple of Mendel: You can make Physical attacks which induce Physical Conditions related to genetics.
- Disciple of Newton: You can make Physical attacks which cause Physical Conditions related to motion.
- Reference Library of Scientific Works
- Your Laboratory: A bonus die to all scientific work in your lab.
- [Back to the Nature Page]?
- [Back to the Main Page]?.