Difference (from prior minor revision)
(no other diffs)
* Iron Grip: Spend one Existence to increase any Physical/Immobilization? conditions you impose with an attack by your Obstinancy. |
* Iron Grip: Spend one Existence to increase any Physical/Binding? conditions you impose with an attack by your Obstinancy. |
10 of Clubs - Driving Miss Violet up K2
You were caught in an ill-conceived crossover which could only end in disaster, snow, and trying to carry an old woman a very long ways on your back.
Normalcy +1, Obstinancy +1, Synergy +1
- Loves to Carry Things: You gain Fortune Dice when you take the lion's share of any carrying job. You gain Adversity Dice when you let others carry more than you.
- Toter of Bales (Normalcy + Obstinancy): You are very good at carrying things (and pulling or pushing things on wheeled platforms / wagons / etc.)
Choose one of the Following:
- Instinctive Navigator: Spend one Brainmeat to instantly know where you are and the best route to your destination in a natural setting.
- Iron Grip: Spend one Existence to increase any Physical/Binding? conditions you impose with an attack by your Obstinancy.
- Resist Cold: Reflexively reduce Physical/Cold? conditions by your Obstinancy.
- Survive Animal Attacks: You reflexively reduce any Physical Condition inflicted by a wild animal by your Bellicosity.
- Chaffeur Uniform
- Auto Repair Kit
- All-Terrain Luxury Car: Treat any Physical Backdrop which would hamper you driving as if it was lowered by your Normalcy.
- [Back to the Backstory Page]?
- [Back to the Main Page]?.