Difference (from prior minor revision)
2 of Hearts - "Victorian Consulting Detective Adventures"
In the Victorian Era, you fight crime by vast powers of observation, a keen ability to deduct and extensive barijutsu training.
Bellicosity +1, Perspicacity +2
- Rationalist: You are committed to sweet reason over emotion or supposition. You gain Fortune Dice when you stick to what is empirically observable and suffer Adversity Dice when you act on emotion or supposition.
- Know Everything About Someone You Just Met (Bellicosity + Perspicacity): You can learn everything about a person, including their fighting style and preferred moves by simply observing them head to toe for a few seconds.
Choose one of the Following:
- Cold Reason: Reflexively reduce all Mental/Emotional? Conditions imposed on you by your Perspicacity.
- Joint Strike: You can make bare-handed or cane strikes which inflict Physical/Immobilization? Conditions, adding your Bellicosity to the Condition level.
- Parry Expert: Spend one Brainmeat to reduce any Physical Condition imposed on you by a melee attack by your Bellicosity.
- Well-Known: Spend one Reputation to impose the Social Backdrop The Great Detective Your Name is Well-Known and Respected at a level equal to your Perspicacity.
- Deerstalker Hat
- Detective Kit (Level 1 Stuff, Spend one Brainmeat to establish the Mental Backdrop It is Easy To Find Clues at a level equal to your Perspicacity, until the end of the scene.)
- [Back to the Backstory Page]?
- [Back to the Main Page]?.