Difference (from prior minor revision)
(no other diffs)
** Roll once on the Other-Dimensional Item table and level it to one.|
** Roll once on the [Metaphysical Oddity Table]? and level it to one.|
6 of Hearts - "Strange Angles"
You discovered the hard way that messing up your geometry homework can send you to another dimension.
Normalcy +1, Perspicacity +2
Mathematical Mind: Gain Fortune Dice when you approach things as a math problem; suffer Adversity Dice when you reject math-based solutions.
- Mathematical Gates (Normalcy + Perspicacity): You can travel to other dimensions by solving math problems of sufficient complexity.
- Absent-Minded: Reflexively reduce any Social/Obligation? conditions by your Perspicacity.
- Applied Geometry: Spend one Brainmeat to create a gateway to another location in the same dimension; you can use Insanity-Inducing Math with this to open gates to other dimensions.
- Statistical Defense: Spend one Existence to create the Physical Backdrop Statistics Show Your Name Is Unlikely To Be Hit at a level equal to your Perspicacity.
- Well-Known: Spend one Reputation to impose the Social Backdrop The Great Mathematician Your Name is Well-Known and Respected at a level equal to your Perspicacity.
- Casual Clothing
- Math Homework
- Roll once on the [Metaphysical Oddity Table]? and level it to one.
- [Back to the Backstory Page]?
- [Back to the Main Page]?.