Difference (from prior minor revision)
(no other diffs)
* First Aid Kit: Spend one Brainmeat to reduce any Physical Condition by your Normalcy.|
Nine of Clubs - Yuan-Ti on a Plane
Everyone who ate the fish turned into snake people and you had to fight them and then the plane crossed dimensions and crashed in the Forbidden City and... you really want a refund.
Bellicosity +1, Normalcy +1, Obstinancy +1
- Hatred of Snakes: You gain Fortune Dice when you go berserk against snakes and snakey things. You gain Adversity Dice when you don't hate on snakes.
- Snake Slaughterer (Bellicosity + Obstinancy): You hate snakes with a burning atomic fury, so you know all about snakes and how to kill them and how to deal with other snakey things like Yuan-Ti.
Choose one of the Following:
- Resist Poison: Reflexively reduce Physical/Poison? conditions by your Obstinancy.
- Rage-Fuelled Rage: When a Mental Condition is imposed on you, you reflexively heal Health equal to the level of the Condition.
- Snake Slaughter: Add your Bellicosity to Physical damage inflicted on Snakes and Snake-like Creatures
- Survive Animal Attacks: You reflexively reduce any Physical Condition inflicted by a wild animal by your Bellicosity.
- 3 Melee Weapons, Medieval or Modern, of your Choice
- Snakebite kit
- First Aid Kit: Spend one Brainmeat to reduce any Physical Condition by your Normalcy.
- [Back to the Backstory Page]?
- [Back to the Main Page]?.