Difference (from prior minor revision)
(no other diffs)
* Roll once on the [High Tech Item]? for a Level One Item |
* Roll once on the [High Tech Item Table]? for a Level One Item |
Two of Clubs - Mutated by Science
You learned the hard way that lemonade does not glow, nor do scientists leave it on their lab tables.
Artistry +1, Bellicosity +1, Obstinancy +1,
- Bizarre Looking: You look *weird*. You gain Fortune Dice when you exploit your weird looks. You gain Adversity Dice when they can hurt you.
- Mutant Power (Artistry + Bellicosity): Design a mutant power of your choice, subject to Conductor Approval, on a line with 'ice control', 'eye lasers', or 'telepathy'.
Choose one of the Following:
- Already Mutated: You reduce any Condition connected to mutation, shapeshifting, radiation, and the like, by your Bellicosity.
- Cockroach Powers: Bitten by a radioactive cockroach, any Physical Condition imposed on you heals your Health pool equal to its level. Also, you can live on garbage and cling to walls and ceilings.
- Gamma Rage: When a mental Condition is imposed on you, your Health pool is healed equal to the level of the condition and you go into an emotion fueled rampage, mutating into a battle form with super-human strength. (If you're already in battle form, you just heal).
- Walking Anomaly: You can spend one point of Existence to impose the Existential Backdrop: Scientific Accidents Create Mutants, Not Death at a level equal to your Obstinancy.
- Tattered Clothing
- Full Facial Mask
- Roll once on the [High Tech Item Table]? for a Level One Item
- [Back to the Inception Page]?
- [Back to the Main Page]?.