Difference (from prior minor revision)
(no other diffs)
* Ninja Uniform
* Ninja Sword (Physical/Melee?/Slicing?)
* Eggshell Grenades: Allows Physical/Gas? attacks; add your Artistry to any Physical/Nausea? conditions you induce.
Three of Clubs - You're a Ninja, Sally
You were whisked off to a secret dojo.
Artistry +1, Bellicosity +1, Normalcy +1 (Ninjas learn Normalcy in order to pass as other things when not stabbinating)
- Code of the Ninja: You gain Fortune Dice when you act like a ninja. You gain Adversity Dice when you violate the ninja code.
- Ninjitsu (Artistry + Bellicosity): Used to sneak and fight like a ninja.
Choose one of the Following:
- Ninja Disguise: You are a cunning master of disguise. Burn one Brainmeat to justify any disguise for a scene or one per action when challenged.
- Ninja Intimidation: You can make mental attacks which induce fear-related Conditions with a level equal to your Artistry.
- Poison: Impose the Physical Condition Paralytic Poison at a level equal to your Bellicosity when making a Physical attack.
- Walk Unseen: You sneak like a ninja; burn one Health to justify ludicrous stealth for a scene, or one per action when challenged.
- Ninja Uniform
- Ninja Sword (Physical/Melee?/Slicing?)
- Eggshell Grenades: Allows Physical/Gas? attacks; add your Artistry to any Physical/Nausea? conditions you induce.
- [Back to the Inception Page]?
- [Back to the Main Page]?.