Difference (from prior minor revision)
(no other diffs)
* Tattered, repeatedly repaired clothing
* An almanac which clearly indicates the lunar cycle
* Roll once on the Lycanthrope Magic Item table. It is level 1.
Four of Clubs - Bitten by a Lycanthrope
You were normal once, but now you suffer that time of the month. Shut up!
Bellicosity +2, Obstinancy +1
- Lycanthrope: You gain Fortune Dice when you act like the kind of animal you turn into. You gain Adversity Dice when you act like a normal human when transformed.
- Lycanthrope Instincts (Bellicosity + Obstinancy): Used to do what your kind of animal does.
Pick one of the following:
- Body Weaponry: You can make physical attacks with your body weaponry; you can spend one Health to add your Bellicosity to any Health damage you inflict.
- Night Vision: You can see in even the tiniest amount of light as if it was day. You can spend a point of Health to reduce any Condition which hampers Sight by your Artistry.
- Silver Vulnerability: In Lycanthrope form, you reduce Health damage from kinetic mass attacks by your Bellicosity unless they are silver and then you *add* your Bellicosity to the damage.
- Voluntary Shifter: You can spend a point of Brainmeat to shift forms as you desire between animal, human, and hybrid form.
- Tattered, repeatedly repaired clothing
- An almanac which clearly indicates the lunar cycle
- Roll once on the Lycanthrope Magic Item table. It is level 1.
You may discard your Affiliations draw and change it to the [[| Queen of Clubs - The Council of Lycanthropes ]] if you wish.
- [Back to the Inception Page]?
- [Back to the Main Page]?.