Difference (from prior minor revision)
(no other diffs)
* Levellable Item: Roll on the Modern Items Table |
* Levellable Item: Roll on the [Modern Item Table]? |
7 of Hearts - Solved Fermat's Last Theorem
Thus unlocking the *true* secrets of math!
Normalcy +1, Perspicacity +2
- Math Obsessive: You gain Fortune Dice when you obsess over math problems. You gain Adversity Dice when you ignore chances to apply your math skills.
- Efficiency Expert (Normalcy + Perspicacity): You can coordinate groups to do tasks more efficiently through statistical study.
- Enforce Rationality (Normalcy + Perspicacity): You can make Existential Attacks on Existential creatures by proving they should not exist.
- Statistical Prediction of Events (Normalcy + Perspicacity): You can predict the future by studying statistical data about those involved; this works better the more people are involved and least on individuals.
- Twist Physics Into Knots (Artistry + Perspicacity): You can violate the laws of physics by abusing math to 'prove' what you are doing is acceptable. You still must work your feats through science and technology.
- I Am Made of Math: Spend one Brainmeat to heal Health equal to your Perspicacity.
- Collection of Statistical Data
- Tablet with dedicated math programs
- Levellable Item: Roll on the [Modern Item Table]?
- [Back to the Inception Page]?
- [Back to the Main Page]?.