Difference (from prior minor revision)
(no other diffs)
*** Club (Physical/Melee?/Blunt?) |
*** Club (Melee Physical/Blunt? attacks) |
*** Low Tech Melee Weapon of your Choice|
*** Random roll on the [Low Tech Melee Weapon Table]? |
*** Level 1 Item: Roll once on the Cyberware Table. |
*** Level 1 Item: Roll once on the [Cyberware Table]?. |
Eight of Clubs - Stepped Into a Time Rift
Time travelling disconnected you from normality and put you into the Frame of Adventure.
When Did You End Up?
Choose One of the Following:
- Beginning of Time: Artistry + 3
- Peculiarity: Unimpressed: You gain Fortune Dice when you are unimpressed by things and suffer Adversity Dice when something impresses you.
- Penchant: Predict the Future (Artistry + Perspicacity): You can predict future events by remembering the visions / hallucinations you experienced at the beginning of time.
- Puissance: Compared to the Big Bang, You Are Nothing: You can make Existential Attacks which undercut the importance of things. You've seen better or at least bigger.
- Roll Twice on the [Metaphysical Oddity Table]?, taking each as zero level.
- Level 1 Item: Light from the Big Bang captured in a bottle. Allows Existential/True? Light attacks which add your Artistry to any Conditions inflicted.
- Stone Age: Perspicacity +2, Synergy +1
- Peculiarity: Tribal Attitude: You gain Fortune Dice when you work to protect a small group you are part of; you suffer Adversity Dice when you put your own interests ahead of the group.
- Penchant: Stone Age Tech (Normalcy + Perspicacity): You can improvise functional versions of modern technology if you have access to dinosaurs you can train, rocks, coconuts, vines, trees, and the like.
- Puissance: Eat Anything: You can reflexively reduce any Physical Condition caused by eating unsafe things by your Perspicacity.
- Lots of rocks, vines, bones and other things suitable for your Stone Age Tech Penchant.
- Club (Melee Physical/Blunt? attacks)
- Level 1 Item: Rockmobile - Despite being powered by you pushing your feet on the ground, it can somehow go as fast as a regular car!
- Middle Ages: Bellicosity + 1, Normalcy +1, Obstinancy +1
- Peculiarity: Poor Sense of Smell: Developed as a defensive mechanism. You gain Fortune Dice when your poor sense of smell protects you and suffer Adversity Dice when it hides needed information.
- Penchant: Theological Argument (Obstinancy + Perspicacity): You have studied the arts of theology; you can make Existential Attacks which impose Theology-related Conditions.
- Puissance: Expertise with Archaic Weapons: When using medieval style weapons, you can spend one Health to add your Bellicosity to any Conditions you impose.
- Random roll on the [Low Tech Melee Weapon Table]?
- Level 1 Item: Illuminated Bible - Reduce all Existential Damage by your Normalcy.
- Near Future: Bellicosity +1, Perspicacity +2
- Peculiarity: Cybered Up: You gain Fortune Dice when you turn first to cyberspace to solve problems; you suffer Adversity Dice when you turn first to meatspace to solve a problem.
- Penchant: Cyberwarfare (Bellicosity + Perspicacity): You are skilled at doing battle in cyberspace and hacking it to meet your needs.
- Puissance: Never Trapped in the Matrix: You can move from Meatspace to Cyberspace or back by simply spending one Brainmeat.
- Black Leather Clothing
- Data Jack
- Level 1 Item: Roll once on the [Cyberware Table]?.
- [Back to the Inception Page]?
- [Back to the Main Page]?.