Difference (from prior minor revision)
(no other diffs)
* Rare Sports Memento: This reflexively reduces any Social/Shame? Conditions inflicted on you by your Synergy. |
Nine of Clubs - Special Sports Training
Anyone can play baseball, but you learned MAGNOBALL. IN THE FUTURE. Or the Mayan Ball Game in the Past. Or Halflingball in an alternate world, or...
Artistry + 1, Bellicosity +1, Synergy +1
- Athlete: You gain Fortune Dice when you solve problems with your sports skills. You gain Adversity Dice when you let your discipline slip.
Pick one of the following:
- Competitive Shapeshifting (Artistry + Synergy): The ancient Fantasy World art of changing your form to one which could defeat your foe's form; you both keep going until one of you is stymied or runs out of ideas or is killed by a passing adventurer.
- Halflingball (Artistry + Bellicosity): This is the Fantasy World sport of throwing specially trained Halflings through moving hoops. You bet on it and keep moving the hoops out until you miss or are smart enough to stop.
- Magnoball (Artistry + Synergy): You have mastered the Far Future art of Magnoball, where you fly around with magnetic powers inside a metal web, trying to put a steel sphere through the other team's hoop. Many players have magnetic powers, but if you don't, you know how to use gear to simulate them.
- Mayan Ball Game (Bellicosity + Synergy): You have mastered the art of the Mayan Ball Game, from stabbing the other team to throwing hard rubber balls around a court and into hoops
- Robot Wars (Bellicosity + Perspicacity): In the Far Future, people build robots to make them fight each other; the robots only sometimes revolt.
- Tireless: Reflexively reduce any Physical Condition relating to exhaustion by your Bellicosity.
- Team Uniform
- Appropriate Sports Gear
- Rare Sports Memento: This reflexively reduces any Social/Shame? Conditions inflicted on you by your Synergy.
- [Back to the Inception Page]?
- [Back to the Main Page]?.