Difference (from prior minor revision)
(no other diffs)
You get two random possessions and a random levellable possession. |
You get two random possessions and a random levellable possession at level one. |
Ace of Clubs - Killed
Life was never the same again after someone killed you.
If you are already a Ghost, discard this card and draw again. You are now a ghost of whatever your original Nature was.
You may draw two more cards. You may choose your Nemesis from these cards and your original draw, discarding the two you don't keep.
Artistry +1, Obstinancy +2
- Ghost: When you act as if a bodiless spirit, you gain Fortune Dice; when you act as if you were solid, you suffer Adversity Dice.
- Haunt Location (Artistry + Obstinancy): You can use this to haunt a location, making it creepy and full of strange events.
Choose one of the Following:
- Ghostpuncher: You can make Existential/Spiritual? attacks, adding your Obstinancy to the level of any Conditions you impose.
- Immaterial: Reduce all Physical Conditions imposed on you by your Obstinancy. But you also reduce any such Conditions you inflict by the same amount.
- Limbo Travel: Spend one Existence to enter or leave Limbo.
- Phantasmagoria: You can make Mental/Fear? attacks, adding your Artistry to the level of any Conditions you impose.
You get two random possessions and a random levellable possession at level one.
- [Back to the Inception Page]?
- [Back to the Main Page]?.