Difference (from prior minor revision)
(no other diffs)
* Nice Suit|
* Decent Car
* Job as a Salesman: Spend one Reputation to produce any zero-level stuff your employer might reasonably produce.
Four of Diamonds - Salesman
A fool and his money are soon parted in return for these fine goods
Normalcy +1, Synergy +2
Choose One of the Following:
- Greedy: Your lust for profit is mighty; gain Fortune Dice when chasing profits and gain Adversity Dice when you have to give up wealth or restrain your greed.
- High Pressure Salesman: You gain Fortune Dice when you can pressure a client to buy NOW and suffer Adversity Dice if you can't close a deal quickly.
- Peace is Good For Business: Gain Fortune Dice when resolving conflicts peacefully, ideally through trade. Suffer Adversity Dice when you get violent.
- Respectable: Gain Fortune Dice when using your social status to get what you want or when you act in a respectable way by local standards. You suffer Adversity Dice when dealing with those who hate the respectable or when you violate local social standards.
- Agent of the Invisible Hand (Normalcy + Synergy): You know how to tilt an environment to become more favorable to your business endeavours through advertising, gladhandling, sales, etc. This allows Social attacks related to business conditions.
- Free Sample: You can produce an item of Zero Level Stuff related to your business by spending one Synergy.
- Nice Suit
- Decent Car
- Job as a Salesman: Spend one Reputation to produce any zero-level stuff your employer might reasonably produce.
- [Back to the Nature Page]?
- [Back to the Main Page]?.