Difference (from prior minor revision)
(no other diffs)
* Durable Survival Clothing |
* .357 Pistol (Physical/Ranged?/Piercing?)
* Medical Kit: Burn one Brainmeat to heal your Normalcy worth of Health.
Five of Hearts - Explorer
You long to learn of distant lands where the natives want to kill you and the animals to eat you. But it will be a good way to go!
Normalcy +1, Perspicacity +1, Synergy +1
- I Want to See Far Horizons: You gain Fortune Dice when you seek new horizons; you suffer Adversity Dice when you stay somewhere for too long.
- Wilderness Survival (Normalcy + Synergy): You know how to live off the land, which includes befriending natives.
Choose One Of The Following:
- Far Travel Survivor: You can reflexively reduce any condition imposed by the environment by your Normalcy.
- King of the Jungle: You can spend one Existence to impose the Existential Backdrop CHARACTER NAME is King / Queen of the Jungle.
- Wild Animal Punching: You can spend one Health to impose a Physical Condition equal to your Normalcy on any wild creature within reach of your weaponry.
- Wild Animal Scarer: You can make mental attacks on wild creatures which instill fear related conditions.
- Durable Survival Clothing
- .357 Pistol (Physical/Ranged?/Piercing?)
- Medical Kit: Burn one Brainmeat to heal your Normalcy worth of Health.
- [Back to the Nature Page]?
- [Back to the Main Page]?.