Difference (from prior minor revision)
(no other diffs)
* Nice Suit / Counsellor's Uniform if you have the Peculiarity Space Counselor|
* Decent Car / Personal Shuttle if you have the Peculiarity Space Counselor
Six of Diamonds - Counselor
You advise people on how to live better and deal with all the fools. Low neckline and short skirt optional.
Perspicacity +1, Synergy +2
Choose One of the Following:
- Empath: You can read people's feelings; you gain Fortune Dice when you respond considerately to the feelings you sense and Adversity Dice if you make them worse.
- Freudian: You gain Fortune Dice when you relate everything to sex; you gain Adversity Dice if you are unable to do so.
- Jungian: You believe everyone is part of a collective unconscious of archetypes which influence them; you gain Fortune Dice when you act as if everyone had the same basic psychology; you suffer Adversity Dice when it's clear this is wrong.
- Space Counselor: Allegedly your advanced society has moved beyond grief and pain and yet they still have counselors and scream a lot. You gain Fortune Dice when you give people psychological advice they supposedly don't need; you gain Adversity Dice when you ignore pain and suffering.
- Psychological Buzzwords (Perspicacity + Synergy): You can adjust people's mental states by deployment of buzzwords to show they really feel X, where X is what you want them to feel. Allows you to make Mental Attacks to impose emotional states.
- You've Mastered Your Feelings: Reflexively spend one Brainmeat to reduce by your Perspicacity any Mental Condition imposed on you which forces emotions on you.
- Nice Suit / Counsellor's Uniform if you have the Peculiarity Space Counselor
- Decent Car / Personal Shuttle if you have the Peculiarity Space Counselor
- Counsellor's License: Spend one Brainmeat to reduce a Mental/Emotional? condition by your Synergy.
- [Back to the Nature Page]?
- [Back to the Main Page]?.