Difference (from prior minor revision)
(no other diffs)
* Rune of Fire: Add the Fire Damage tag to a weapon you are using; add your Perspicacity to the Fire damage you inflict. |
* Durable Work Clothing
* Rune Carving Gear
* Rune Stone: Pick a Rune from the list under Puissances.
Seven of Hearts - Runesmith
You command the mystic powers of runes. Runes, not graffiti! I'm strengthening the wall, put those handcuffs away..
Artistry +2, Obstinancy +1
- Lover of Permancy: You gain Fortune Dice when you create something permanent and enduring; you suffer Adversity Dice when you destroy permanent things or create temporary things.
- Runesmithing (Artistry + Obstinancy): You have mastered the art of inscribing magical runes.
Pick one of the Following:
- Rune of Death: You can make Existential attacks which impose conditions relating to death and the afterlife.
- Rune of Edibility: Spend one Existence to impose the Existential Condition This Object is Edible at a level equal to your Artistry on an object within range of your tools.
- Rune of Fire: Add the Fire Damage tag to a weapon you are using; add your Perspicacity to the Fire damage you inflict.
- Rune of Life: Spend one Brainmeat to heal your Artistry worth of Health of the target.
- Rune of Popularity: Reflexively spend one Brainmeat to reduce a Social Condition imposed on you by your Artistry.
- Durable Work Clothing
- Rune Carving Gear
- Rune Stone: Pick a Rune from the list under Puissances.
- [Back to the Nature Page]?
- [Back to the Main Page]?.