Difference (from prior minor revision)
(no other diffs)
* Durable Work Clothing
* Your Art Gear
* Portfolio: You can make Mental/Emotional? and Social/Obligation? attacks with this item. Add your Artistry to any conditions you impose when you do so.
Jack of Hearts - Artist
You have the drive to create and the stamina to survive never having any money.
Artistry +2, Synergy +1
- Can Live on Ramen and Hope: You gain Fortune Dice when you are poor and scraping by; you gain Adversity Dice when you are wealthy and live well.
Choose One of the Following:
- Create Popular Art (Artistry + Synergy): You have the knack for creating art that the masses will like. This allows Social Attacks to spread ideas to the masses or to get them to *buy* your art.
- Golem Maker (Bellicosity + Synergy): You can create golems using your art, which fight for you, making Physical Attacks.
- Portal Art (Artistry + Normalcy): You can create art which depicts a place which can be used to travel magically to the location shown.
- Upside Down Masking (Artistry + Perspicacity): You can create Art which makes Mental Attacks that induce Mental Conditions which are compulsions hidden inside it. The attacks are hidden from the casual viewer by Upside Down Masking.
- Always Supplied: You can produce any level zero tool or product of your craft which you 'already had with you' by simply spending one Existence.
- Durable Work Clothing
- Your Art Gear
- Portfolio: You can make Mental/Emotional? and Social/Obligation? attacks with this item. Add your Artistry to any conditions you impose when you do so.
- [Back to the Nature Page]?
- [Back to the Main Page]?.