Difference (from prior author revision)
(no other diffs)
* Conical Hat and Robes
* Wand of Lightning (Physical/Ranged?/Energy?)
* Parmesan Magica: A kind of magical cheese which absorbs magic, turning it into more cheese. Reduce any condition imposed on you by magic by your Perspicacity.
Three of Hearts - Wizard
You command all the potent forces of nature! Sure, a brick in a sock may lay you flat, but then you will just explode, destroying your foes. AHAHAHAH.
Artistry +1, Perspicacity +2
- Puny: You gain Fortune Dice when you exploit being small and puny to your advantage; you suffer Adversity Dice when it gets in the way of what you want or you try to do anything both physical and hard.
- Theme Wizardry (Artistry + Perspicacity): Pick a school of magic; you can produce spells within that magical theme.
Pick one of the Following:
- Arcane Bolt: You can fire bolts of pure Arcane energy; this is a Perspicacity attack which does Existential Damage.
- Arcane Flight: You can fly magically for a scene by spending one Brainmeat; if challenged, you can automatically fly during an action by spending one Brainmeat.
- Arcane Shield: Spend one point of Brainmeat to reduce any magical Condition imposed on you by your Perspicacity.
- Restore Reality: Spend one point of Brainmeat to heal your Perspicacity in Existence damage.
- Conical Hat and Robes
- Wand of Lightning (Physical/Ranged?/Energy?)
- Parmesan Magica: A kind of magical cheese which absorbs magic, turning it into more cheese. Reduce any condition imposed on you by magic by your Perspicacity.
- [Back to the Nature Page]?
- [Back to the Main Page]?.