Difference (from prior author revision)
(no other diffs)
** Vehicle Weapons: You have a built-in ranged modern weapon; add your Bellicosity to Health damage you inflict.|
** Vehicle Weapons: Your vehicle has a built-in [Ranged Modern Weapon]?; use the level one stats.|
Three of Spades - Car
You are an intelligent, talking car or some other kind of vehicle.
Bellicosity +1, Normalcy +1, Obstinancy +1
- Talking Car When you act like a car, you gain Fortune Dice; when you do things Cars normally can't do, you suffer Adversity Dice.
- King of the Road (Normalcy + Obstinancy): The shortest distance between two points is the route you're talking, or at least the *fastest*; you use this penchant to drive places normal cars couldn't easily go, like rooftops and up the side of a tree; the use of King of the Road doesn't trigger Adversity Dice for you.
- Made of Metal: Reduce all physical melee or ranged projectile Health damage by your Bellicosity.
- Air Freshener
- A collection of gas cards
- Choose one of the following levelable accessories:
- Caltrop Dropper: Spend one Health to create the Physical Backdrop Field of Caltrops at a level equal to your Normalcy.
- CB Radio: Spend one Synergy to summon a flock of truckers, who will aid you in outrunning the law and / or organized crime or the like.
- Mudflaps: Reduce any Physical Backdrop which would hamper your movement by your Obstinancy, with regard to yourself only.
- Vehicle Weapons: Your vehicle has a built-in [Ranged Modern Weapon]?; use the level one stats.
- [Back to the Nature Page]?
- [Back to the Main Page]?.