Difference (from prior author revision)
(no other diffs)
* Suit of Chainmail Armor with helm
* Low Tech Melee Weapon
* Magnificent Beard: Reduce any Social/Honor? conditions imposed on you by your Obstinancy.
7 of Clubs - Dwarf
GOLD GOLD GOLD, BITCHES!!!
Bellicosity +1, Normalcy +1, Obstinancy +1
Choose one of the following Options:
- Deep Adapted: You gain Fortune Dice when operating deep underground, while suffering Adversity Dice in wide open spaces.
- Greedy: Your lust for gold is mighty; gain Fortune Dice when chasing gold and gain Adversity Dice when you have to give up wealthy or restrain your greed.
- Hill Dwarf: You are used to dealing with outsiders, unlike other Dwarves, but not so good at dealing with the deeps. You gain Fortune Dice when negotiating with non-Dwarves and suffer Adversity Dice when you go down into the deeps.
- Short: You gain Fortune Dice when you can exploit your shortness, such as in tight spaces. You gain Adversity Dice when this is a disadvantage.
- Dwarven Craftwork (Normalcy + Obstinancy): You can do incredible craftwork to the point of being magical within a range of things like hiding doors, making them magically sealed, and so on.
- Endless Endurance: Burn 1 Existence to heal your own Health equal to your Normalcy.
- Suit of Chainmail Armor with helm
- Low Tech Melee Weapon
- Magnificent Beard: Reduce any Social/Honor? conditions imposed on you by your Obstinancy.
- [Back to the Nature Page]?
- [Back to the Main Page]?.