Showing revision 3
Queen of Clubs - The Council of Lycanthropes
Rage Across the Multiverse
Choose Your Clan:
- Silicon Claws: Your clan has changed its name many times over the years, but you've always been the Werewolves of the Cities. The successful ones, not like the Trash Delvers, who are mostly filthy wererats anyway. Normalcy +1, Perspicacity +1, Synergy +1
- Puissance: Were-Hacker: You can use your fingernails / claws to interface with electronics, gaining a bonus die to all actions this assists.
- Trash Delvers: You live on the streets of cities, hanging out with the poor and the oppressed, stealing things to help them and killing the worst of their oppressors. And getting in brawls with vampires a lot as a result. Also, you live to embarrass the Silicon Claws and their delusions of grandeur. Normalcy +1, Obstinancy +1, Synergy +1
- Puissance: Survive on Garbage: Reduce all Physical/Poison? Conditions by your Obstinancy.
- Lycanthrope: You gain Fortune Dice when you act like the kind of animal you turn into. You gain Adversity Dice when you act like a normal human when transformed.
If you already have Lycanthrope, you may pick one of your choice from the Peculiarity list.
Choose One of the Following:
- Lycanthrope Instincts (Bellicosity + Obstinancy): Used to do what your kind of animal does.
- Ride the Spiritual Web (Normalcy + Perspicacity): Favored by Silicon Claws. You enter the spiritual side of the Internet and hack it by interacting with everything as people, creatures, items, and places.
- Trash Delving (Normalcy + Obstinancy): One man's trash is your treasure. Favored by Trash Delvers, as you would expect. You know the fine art of finding something thrown away that you need which is either easily fixed or still useful.
- Tribe-Appropriate Clothing
- Silver Kopesh Sword (Physical/Melee?/Slashing?, but also has the Silver tag)
- Roll once on the Lycanthrope Magic Item Table; it is level one.
- [Back to the Affiliations Page]?
- [Back to the Main Page]?.