Showing revision 1
Six of Hearts - Entered the World of Shadows
THE ILLUMINATI ARE REAL!
- Conspiracy Minded: You gain Fortune Dice when you interpret the world through your conspiracy experiences. You gain Adversity Dice when you accept things at face value.
Choose Your Conspiracy
- The Illuminati: You are part of an ancient conspiracy which has taken new forms in every age, but always uses its connections to manipulate the course of human history.
- Attributes: Perspicacity +1, Synergy +2
- Penchant: Manipulate Bureaucracy (Perspicacity + Synergy): You know the secret arts of bending bureaucracies to your will by a mix of playing the rules like violins and having connections
- Puissance Activate Agent: Spend one Reputation to have an agent inside an organization.
- Possessions: Zero Level: A very nice suit; a phone with an extensive contact list; Levellable Network of Agents: This allows social espionage attacks on organizations; burn one Reputation to add your Synergy in damage.
- The Gnomes of Zurich: The Crafting Fellowship. People who create magical versions of mundane things.
- Attributes: Normalcy +2, Obstinancy +1
- Penchant: Magical Realism (Normalcy + Obstinancy): You can create magical equivalents to technology, suitable for the Witching World.
- Puissance Ride the Lightning: Reflexively reduce any Physical/Lightning? conditions by your Normalcy.
- Possessions: Zero Level: Your Crafting Tools, Witching Robes with Work Apron, Consult with the Conductor to create a levellable magical version of a mundane thing which was your Senior Project.
- The Damnless: The Determined Fellowship. A collection of extremely stubborn people.
- Attributes: Bellicosity +1, Obstinancy +2
- Penchant: Magical Mental Defense (Bellicosity + Obstinancy): You have studied the arts of protecting your mind from persuasion, possession, mental assault, and so on.
- Puissance I Will Not Be Moved: Spend one Brainmeat to reduce any Social Condition imposed on you by your Obstinancy.
- Possessions: Zero Level: Talking Honey Badger Companion, Customized Wizarding Robes to Your Personal Taste, Roll on the Magical Tome Table (Levellable)
- Euterpeans: The Artistic Fellowship. A collection of magical dancers, artists, poets, writers, actors and other creative types.
- Attributes: Artistry +2, Synergy +1
- Penchant: Magical Theater (Artistry + Synergy): You are skilled in all the arts of magically running a dramatic performance, from illusions to make it all seem real to manipulating the audience's emotions to creating golems to replace your injured leading man.
- Puissance The Curse of the Scottish Play: You can make Magical Physical/Incapacitating? attacks by invoking the true name of the Scottish Play; you can burn one Brainmeat to raise any Conditions thus imposed by your Artistry.
- Possessions: Zero Level: Appropriate tools to your art specialty, Paint-Splattered Witching Robes, Roll on the Magical Tome Table (Levellable)
- Flufflepuff: The Friendly Fellowship. You are a highly sociable airhead.
- Attributes: Artistry +1, Synergy +2
- Penchant: Throw Awesome Magical Parties (Artistry + Synergy): You have mastered magics which enable you to throw great parties, from conjuring a party palace on a cloud to summoning huge chests of magical flutterbeer (Until you belch out the bubbles in it, you can fly! If not very fast)
- Puissance Popular: Spend one Reputation to reflexively reduce any Social condition by your Synergy.
- Possessions: Zero Level: Trust Fund From Mommy, Expensive Witching Robes, Roll on the Levellable Wand Table
- Owlriders: The Intellectual Fellowship. A collection of magical dancers, artists, poets, writers, actors and other creative types.
- Attributes: Normalcy +1, Perspicacity +2
- Penchant: Magical Research (Normalcy + Perspicacity): You have trained in the art of magical research; given a library, internet connection, or similar thing to work with, you can find out just about anything if you have enough time to work on it.
- Puissance Witty Quotes: You can make Social attacks using your Perspicacity; you can burn one Brainmeat to raise any conditions thus imposed by your Perspicacity.
- Possessions: Zero Level: Talking Owl Companion (sadly not big enough to actually ride), normal Witching Robes + Glasses, Roll on the Magical Tome Table (Levellable)
- [Back to the Inception Page]?
- [Back to the Main Page]?.