Showing revision 1
9 of Diamonds - Went into Politics
Politics is definitely more complicated than you thought.
Normalcy +1, Obstinancy +1, Synergy +1
- Politician: You gain Fortune Dice when you solve problems by schmoozing and deals; you suffer Adversity Dice when you refuse to cut deals.
Choose One of the Following:
- Penchant: Redirect Debate Back To My Crusade (Obstinancy + Synergy): You can redirect any discussion back to your crusade; this allows you to make Mental or Social Attacks which impose Mental or Social Conditions relevant to your Crusade.
- Penchant: All Things To All Men (Normalcy + Synergy): Like a chameleon, you appear to agree with whatever the person you are talking to thinks, so you can guide them to the conclusion you want *and* they think it is their own idea. This allows Mental Attacks which impose relevant conditions.
- Penchant: Graft (Normalcy + Synergy): You have studied the fine art of abusing your political power to make money.
- Penchant: Administrate Office (Perspicacity + Synergy): You know how to govern intelligently.
- Army of Voters: Spend one Reputation to turn any minor NPC into a Contact if they have compatible politics.
- Business suit
- Beat Up Van with a picture of a wizard riding an alicorn to fight a dragon on the side.
- Army of Donors: You can make Social/Obligation? attacks by offering people money, adding your Synergy to Conditions imposed.
- [Back to the Inception Page]?
- [Back to the Main Page]?.