Showing revision 1
King of Clubs - Found a Hidden Civilization
You stumbled into a hidden civilization, who taught you their secrets.
- Knows Something Is Out There: You gain Fortune Dice when act on your belief in strange places and strange things. You gain Adversity Dice when you are skeptical.
Choose The Civilization You Found
- Atlantis: Before it sank beneath the waves, this was the root of all human civilization.
- Attributes: Artistry +1, Normalcy +1, Perspicacity +1
- Penchant: Atlantean Crystal Science (Normalcy + Perspicacity): You know how to use crystal constructs to generate energy and how to make high-tech devices powered by Atlantean science!
- Puissance Survive at Sea: By spending one Health, you can ensure that you and a number of allies equal to your Normalcy can get by adequately while stranded at sea for a day.
- Possessions: Zero Level: Atlantean Clothing; a collection of Atlantean Crystals; Random Levellable Magic-Tech Item
- Lemuria: An ancient empire of man and lemur working together in harmony to raid and enslave its neighbors. If we don't sacrifice to the Great Ape, he'll sacrifice us, okay?
- Attributes: Bellicosity +1, Normalcy +1, Synergy +1
- Penchant: Ape Training (Normalcy + Synergy): You know how to live in harmony with every kind of ape, monkey, etc. And how to train them.
- Puissance Legendary Gorilla Punch: Spend one Health to boost a condition imposed by your melee attacks by your Bellicosity.
- Possessions: Zero Level: Lemur Companion, Medieval Melee Weapon of your choice, Random Levellable Magical Item
- Muvians: In the South Pacific once rose the Great Empire of Mu; much of it has sunk beneath the waves due to a war that wiped out Lemuria and Mu. It's people were mystics, who had deep secrets of the Universe.
- Attributes: Artistry +1, Obstinancy +1, Perspicacity +1
- Penchant: Pierce the Veil (Artistry + Perspicacity): You have learned how to enter the world of spirits, how to summon spirits and how to bargain with or even bind them.
- Puissance Shield the Soul: Spend one Health to reflexively reduce any imposed Existential Condition by your Obstinancy.
- Possessions: Zero Level: Fetish with a bound minor spirit, Clothing which violates your culture's clothing rules but which spirits like or even demand you wear, Work with the Conductor to create a Levellable Taboo.
- [Back to the Inception Page]?
- [Back to the Main Page]?.