Showing revision 3
King of Diamonds - Travelled with Dr. ManWhat?
You went on a trip with Dr. ManWhat? and... look, your opthamologist says your eyes cannot bleed forever.
- Roll a random Peculiarity on the Quirk Table.
Roll to See Where You Went
- 1. Fought Nazi Trashcans on the Planet Haephestus: The colony was saved and only half of them died! You can still smell the mercury, though.
- Attributes: Bellicosity +1, Perspicacity +1, Synergy +1
- Penchant: Battle Nazi Trashcans (Bellicosity + Synergy): You know how to deal with would-be universe conquering trashcans!
- Puissance Survive Poisonous Terrain: Reflexively reduce Physical/Poison? Conditions by your Perspicacity.
- Stuff: Zero Level: Hazard Gear, Medkit; Bottle of Space Mercury: Makes Melee Physical/Poison? attacks which add your Bellicosity to any Conditions imposed.
- 2. Accidentally Abducted When You Went 'Home' with Dr. ManWhat?'s Grandneice Twice Removed: You thought this would be some teen making out, but first you found out she lived in a PhotoBooth?, then you discovered it was an extradimensional space and then Dr. ManWhat? came home and took off with you in the ship! You did get some making out done, at least.
- Attributes: Choose either Normalcy +1, Synergy +2 or Normalcy +2, Synergy +1
- Penchant: Telepathy (Normalcy + Synergy): She taught you to communicate mind-to-mind, which enabled some SERIOUS making out even when Dr. ManWhat? was lecturing you on decorum!
- Puissance Absorbed a lot of Positrons: Reflexively reduce any Conditions imposed by time travel or temporal creatures/energies by your Normalcy.
- Stuff: Zero Level: School Uniform, Carry Bag; Time Key: Unlocks Dr. ManWhat?'s Time Capsule should you encounter it; allows you to make Existential/Destruction? attacks on Existential Entities by discharging some of your positrons. Add your Synergy to any Conditions inflicted.
- 3. Elemental Power, MAKEUP!: You have acquired a makeup kit carefully enchanted with Hermetic magic that transforms you into a potent Elemental being; you use it to fight ancient evil and impress cute boys (or girls! or both!).
- Attributes: Bellicosity +1, Normalcy +1, Synergy +1
- Penchant: Elemental Warfare (Bellicosity + Synergy): Pick an element; you control it with your magic, but only after transforming and you need to make sure no one sees you transform!
- Puissance Elemental Resistance: Reduce all damage inflicted on you by your Chosen Element by your Synergy.
- Stuff: Zero Level: School Uniform, A Modern Tech item of your choice which shows off your talents or personality; Hermetic Elemental Makeup Kit: Allows Mental/Seduction? attacks, adding your Normalcy to any conditions imposed. Also needed for transformation.
- 4. Form of... A Sherman Tank!: You turn into a literal tank.
- Attributes: Bellicosity +2, Obstinancy +1
- Penchant: Armored Warfare (Bellicosity + Obstinancy): You are skilled in the strategy, tactics, and execution of tank warfare.
- Puissance Durable: Spend one Health to reflexively reduce any Physical condition by your Bellicosity.
- Stuff: Zero Level: Uniform, Handgun, Magical Tank Cannon: In addition to being a Tank Cannon, it also lets you make Existential/Destruction? attacks which add your Bellicosity to damage inflicted.
- 5. ROCK ME LIKE A HURRICANE!!!!: You transform into a cyberpunk Rocker Girl; despite having no disguise magic, no one ever recognizes you like this, probably because you normally don't have a giant pink reverse-mohawk.
- Attributes: Artistry +1, Bellicosity +1, Obstinancy +1
- Penchant: Punk Rock Rebellion (Artistry + Obstinancy): Your lack of formal musical training does not stop you shouting your rage at the world or inspiring others to rage against THE MAN!
- Puissance Society Can Go Fuck A Goat: Reflexively reduce any Social/Obligation? Conditions imposed on you by your Obstinancy.
- Stuff: Zero Level: Datajack, Wild Costume; Cyberguitar: This allows Mental/Emotional? attacks which add your Bellicosity to any Conditions imposed. Also, it is as loud as a plane engine. You plug into it and it hijacks every speaker in the area, from cellphones to actual standing speakers.
- [Back to the Inception Page]?
- [Back to the Main Page]?.