Showing revision 2
King of Hearts - Your Invention Worked
They said you were crazy, but now they will eat their words. Via your new device which turns words into salad.
- Inventor: You gain Fortune Dice when you solve a problem by creating a machine to fix it. You gain Adversity Dice when you avoid technological solutions.
Choose What You Invented
- The Verbal Saladinator: This will solve world hunger by turning words into salad! Many kinds of salad!
- Attributes: Artistry +1, Normalcy +1, Perspicacity +1
- Penchant: The Fine Art of Salad (Artistry + Normalcy): You know how to make any kind of salad!
- Puissance Talk Up Dumb Ideas: You can make Social/Obligation? attacks which convince people to buy your inventions, adding your Perspicacity to any Conditions imposed.
- Stuff: Zero Level: Work Clothes, Engineering Equipment; The Verbal Saladinator: Spend one Reputation to create your Perspicacity worth of zero-level Salad items.
- A Flying Car: Once you realized the secret of anti-gravity so it didn't have to have wings, it was easy.
- Attributes: Normalcy +2, Perspicacity +1
- Penchant: Master of Anti-Gravity Technology (Normalcy + Perspicacity): You have the skills to create antigravity machines and attach them to other things so they work together smoothly.
- Puissance Survive Car Crashes: Reflexively reduce all Physical/Blunt? Conditions by your Normalcy.
- Stuff: Zero Level: Driving Goggles, Mechanic's Kit; Flying Car Model II: Flies at the speed it can drive. Holds four, five if you cram.
- Cosmic Cactus People: By turning themselves into cactus people, they gained immortality and cosmic power. You ran away before they could finish the job on you, but now you've got both power and... issues.
- Attributes: Bellicosity +1, Obstinancy +1, Perspicacity +1
- Penchant: Cactus Cosmic Power (Bellicosity + Obstinancy): You can wield vast cosmic power... if you don't mind turning yourself more into a Cosmic Cactus, at least for a while.
- Puissance Cactus Armor: Reflexively reduce any Physical/Piercing? conditions by your Bellicosity.
- Stuff: Zero Level: Heavily Patched Clothing, Running Shoes, The Cactus Configuration: Allows Magical Physical/Piercing? attacks which add your Bellicosity to any conditions inflicted.
- ET - The Video Game: They buried those things FOR GOOD REASON, you know.
- Attributes: Normalcy +1, Obstinancy +1, Perspicacity +1
- Penchant: Game Endlessly Without Collapsing (Normalcy + Obstinancy): You can play video games for days without needing sleep or rest.
- Puissance Foul Mouth: You can make Social/Shame? attacks which add your Normalcy to any Conditions imposed.
- Stuff: Zero Level: Tricked Out Gaming Rig, T-Shirt from favorite game, ET - The Video Game: Allows Physical/Nausea? attacks which add your Obstinancy to any conditions inflicted.
- The Second Highlander Movie: It's all YOUR fault.
- Attributes: Bellicosity +2, Obstinancy +1
- Penchant: Resist Being Broken By Things You See (Bellicosity + Obstinancy): No matter how terrible something visual is, you can handle it.
- Puissance Too Angry To Get Sad: Reflexively reduce any Mental/Emotional? Conditions imposed on you by your Bellicosity.
- Stuff: Zero Level: Normal Clothing, Laptop which can play DVDs; Highlander II: Allows Mental/Insanity? attacks which add your Bellicosity to any Conditions imposed.
- [Back to the Inception Page]?
- [Back to the Main Page]?.