Showing revision 2
Queen of Diamonds - Mentored by an Older Person
They taught you everything about something and then they died so they can't solve your problems for you. Or maybe just moved somewhere hard to visit.
- Now I Am The Master: You gain Fortune Dice when you overestimate how good you are at things. You gain Adversity Dice when you are cautious.
Choose Your Mentor
- A Master Golfer: You learned the secret arts of golf and its origins as abuse of a goblin king's head.
- Attributes: Artistry +1, Bellicosity +1, Perspicacity +1
- Penchant: Esoteric Golfer (Artistry + Bellicosity): You know how to golf, how to battle goblinkind with golf, and how to taunt goblins with your skills.
- Puissance Living Nine Iron: Add your Bellicosity to any Physical Conditions you inflict with golfing equipment.
- Stuff: Zero Level: Golf Cart, Caddie; Enchanted Golf Clubs and Balls Set: This allows Physical/Blunt? attacks at both melee and range as appropriate, adding your Artistry to damage inflicted.
- A Half-Mad Occult Scholar: You still aren't sure how much he taught you was true and how much of it was insane ranting.
- Attributes: Artistry +1, Perspicacity +1, Synergy +1
- Penchant: Understand the Insane (Artistry + Synergy): You can listen to any lunatic and assess what is true and what is false and how to help them achieve some degree of stability.
- Puissance Drive Eldrich Horrors Insane: You can make Mental/Insanity? attacks on Existential beings, adding your Perspicacity to any Conditions you inflict.
- Stuff: Zero Level: Notebook and Pen, Collection of Occult Ravings; Sign of Pnakopticon: Spend one Existence to impose the Existential Backdrop Existential and Magical Creatures Cannot Conceal Their Presence or True Form at a level equal to your Perspicacity.
- Cosmic Cactus People: By turning themselves into cactus people, they gained immortality and cosmic power. You ran away before they could finish the job on you, but now you've got both power and... issues.
- Attributes: Bellicosity +1, Obstinancy +1, Perspicacity +1
- Penchant: Cactus Cosmic Power (Bellicosity + Obstinancy): You can wield vast cosmic power... if you don't mind turning yourself more into a Cosmic Cactus, at least for a while.
- Puissance Cactus Armor: Reflexively reduce any Physical/Piercing? conditions by your Bellicosity.
- Stuff: Zero Level: Heavily Patched Clothing, Running Shoes, The Cactus Configuration: Allows Magical Physical/Piercing? attacks which add your Bellicosity to any conditions inflicted.
- ET - The Video Game: They buried those things FOR GOOD REASON, you know.
- Attributes: Normalcy +1, Obstinancy +1, Perspicacity +1
- Penchant: Game Endlessly Without Collapsing (Normalcy + Obstinancy): You can play video games for days without needing sleep or rest.
- Puissance Foul Mouth: You can make Social/Shame? attacks which add your Normalcy to any Conditions imposed.
- Stuff: Zero Level: Tricked Out Gaming Rig, T-Shirt from favorite game, ET - The Video Game: Allows Physical/Nausea? attacks which add your Obstinancy to any conditions inflicted.
- The Second Highlander Movie: It's all YOUR fault.
- Attributes: Bellicosity +2, Obstinancy +1
- Penchant: Resist Being Broken By Things You See (Bellicosity + Obstinancy): No matter how terrible something visual is, you can handle it.
- Puissance Too Angry To Get Sad: Reflexively reduce any Mental/Emotional? Conditions imposed on you by your Bellicosity.
- Stuff: Zero Level: Normal Clothing, Laptop which can play DVDs; Highlander II: Allows Mental/Insanity? attacks which add your Bellicosity to any Conditions imposed.
- [Back to the Inception Page]?
- [Back to the Main Page]?.