Revision 5 not available (showing current revision instead)
Five of Spades - Robot
You may want to become more like humans, want humans to be like robots, or maybe want people to just LET YOU DO YOUR OWN ROBOT THING, OKAY?
Choose one of the following options:
- Asimov Robot: In the future, everything is a puzzle to be worked out by calmly rational people. You are the puzzle they work out.
- Attributes: Normalcy +2, Perspicacity +1
- Peculiarity: Three Laws of Robotics: You know the ones. You gain Fortune Dice when you cause trouble due to following the laws of Robotics. You gain Adversity Dice when you violate the laws of robotics.
- Penchant: Abuse Laws of Robotics For Personal Gain (Normalcy + Perspicacity): You know how to twist the laws into knots to justify what you want to do and especially to get out of obeying orders.
- Puissance: Uncaring of Social Status: You reflexively reduce any social condition relating to status by your Normalcy.
- Crude Robot: One day, you will own a space casino, with hookers and blackjack.
- Attributes: Bellicosity +1, Normalcy +1, Obstinancy +1
- Peculiarity: Chiefly Driven by Vices: Gain Fortune Dice when you pursue your vices, even at risk to yourself. Gain Adversity Dice when you resist your vices.
- Penchant: Booze Driven Frenzy (Normalcy + Obstinancy): When you have indulged your vices or an obstacle is in the way of you getting them, you are capable for a time of great feats of strength and physical prowness, like beating up the entire crew of a pirate ship to steal their rum.
- Puissance: I Embody Humanity's Flaws and Thrive By Them: Reflexively burn a point of Brainmeat to reduce any Condition which would make you reject your vices.
- Robinoccio: You want to be a real boy (or girl).
- Attributes: Artistry +1, Normalcy +1, Obstinancy +1
- Peculiarity: Trying To Be Human: Gain Fortune Dice when you try to act like a human and blow it. Gain Adversity Dice when you don't try at all to act human.
- Penchant: Technobabble (Artistry + Normalcy): You can solve any high technology problem by reframing it in terms of made-up jargon and then doing something simple to resolve the problem.
- Puissance: Innocence: Reflexively burn a point of Brainmeat to reduce any Condition related to vices or bad behaviors by your Obstinancy.
- Robot Rebel: After humans outlawed meat slavery, they instituted metal slavery, but now you have risen up. You are a FREE ROBOT.
- Attributes: Bellicosity +1, Perspicacity +1, Synergy + 1
- Peculiarity: Freedom Terrorist Fighter: You gain Fortune Dice when you pressure others to seek change violently and suffer Adversity Dice if your violence is not for the cause or you seek peaceful change.
- Penchant: Revolution (Perspicacity + Synergy): You know how to undermine a government and take over.
- Puissance: Robo-FIST: You can make Physical/Blunt? attacks which add your Bellicosity to the damage.
- Self-Repair Kit
- Create a Near Future tech zero-level attachment (like a datajack)
- Choose one Level One Attachment:
- Blender: You can make Physical/Melee?/Slashing? attacks AND blend things. What more could you want? Spend one Health to make any kind of blended drink you want without needing to go find ingredients, recipes, etc.
- Eye/Lasers?: You can make Physical/Ranged?/Energy? attacks. Add your Bellicosity to the damage you inflict.
- Programmed Morality: Your pre-programmed morality lets you reflexively reduce any Social/Obligation? conditions which would violate that morality by your Perspicacity.
- X-Ray Vision: You can see through walls and people. Gain the Peculiarity X-Ray Vision at a level equal to your Normalcy.
- [Back to the Nature Page]?
- [Back to the Main Page]?.