Showing revision 2
Seven of Diamonds - Politician
You know how to work government to your advantage. The people's advantage. The people's advantage.
Type of Politician
Choose One of the Following:
- Crusader: Obstinancy +2, Synergy +1
- Peculiarity: Idealist: Compromise is for losers and cocaine addicts. You gain Fortune Dice when you stick to your ideals no matter what; you suffer Adversity Dice when you compromise.
- Penchant: Redirect Debate Back To My Crusade (Obstinancy + Synergy): You can redirect any discussion back to your crusade; this allows you to make Mental or Social Attacks which impose Mental or Social Conditions relevant to your Crusade.
- Puissance: Invincible Wall of Ideals: You can reflexively spend one Brainmeat to reduce any Condition which goes against your ideals by your Obstinancy.
- Gladhandler: Synergy +3
- Peculiarity: Social Chameleon: You gain Fortune Dice when you fit in socially; you suffer Adversity Dice when you defy the crowd.
- Penchant: All Things To All Men (Normalcy + Synergy): Like a chameleon, you appear to agree with whatever the person you are talking to thinks, so you can guide them to the conclusion you want *and* they think it is their own idea. This allows Mental Attacks which impose relevant conditions.
- Puissance: Social Survivor: When a Social Condition is imposed on you, you heal Reputation equal to its level.
- Good Old Boy: Normalcy +1, Synergy +2
- Peculiarity: Corrupt: You gain Fortune Dice when you are making corrupt bargains; you suffer Adversity Dice when you do something without getting something in return.
- Penchant: Graft (Normalcy + Synergy): You have studied the fine art of abusing your political power to make money.
- Puissance: Good Old Boy Network: You can spend one Synergy to have a relevant Contact to the situation at hand for the duration of the scene.
- Statesman: Perspicacity +2, Synergy +1
- Peculiarity: Patriot: You gain Fortune Dice when you act in the interest of your country instead of personal gain; you suffer Adversity Dice when you put yourself ahead of the country.
- Penchant: Administrate Office (Perspicacity + Synergy): You know how to govern intelligently.
- Puissance: Regulatory Master: You can make Social Attacks to impose Social Conditions that impose regulations.
- [Back to the Nature Page]?
- [Back to the Main Page]?.