Revision 5 not available (showing current revision instead)
Nine of Hearts - Jack of All Trades
You know a little of everything. But not most of anything.
Artistry + 1, Normalcy +1, Perspicacity +1
- Generalist: You gain Fortune Dice when you deal with common problems; you suffer Adversity Dice when you deal with rare problems.
- Jack of All Trades (Normalcy + Obstinancy): Humans aren't meant to be *specialists*; rather, every person ought to be able to do everything normal in life. You can use this to attempt any non-violent task normal to the life of an early 21st century human; however, you can never add Skill Dice to this pool.
- Confident: Reflexively reduce any Condition which would reduce your confidence level or panic you by your Normalcy.
- Future Tech Approximator: You can use Jack of All Trades on Future technology by spending one Brainmeat each time you do so.
- Handyman: Spend one Existence to produce a zero-level tool necessary to the task at hand; this cannot produce weapons.
- Durable Work Clothing
- 2 Toolkits of your choice; one of them can be level 1 with an appropriate Puissance, worked out with the Conductor. Alternately, you can roll on the [Modern Item Table]? in place of one of the Toolkits.
- [Back to the Nature Page]?
- [Back to the Main Page]?.