Showing revision 2
Jack of Clubs - Space Furry
You resemble a humanoid version of an Earth Animal, but you're from SPACE.
Choose by your animal type:
- Aquatic: Normalcy +1,Synergy +2
- Avian: Artistry +2, Normalcy +1
- Big Herbivore: Normalcy +2, Synergy +1
- Pack Predator: Bellicosity +1, Obstinancy +1, Synergy +1
- Small and Nimble Herbivore: Artistry +1, Normalcy +1, Perspicacity +1
- Solo Predator: Bellicosity +3, Perspicacity +2
- Swan: Artistry +1, Bellicosity +2
- Animal Person: You gain Fortune Dice when you do things like your animal type; you suffer Adversity Dice when you don't act like that animal.
- Stalking (Artistry + Perspicacity): You are very good at sneaking, following people stealthfully, finding people, pouncing on them by surprise, whether to hug or to attack.
Pick one of the following:
- Aquatic: You can operate underwater for a while without needing air; spend one Health per scene and another if you use this in a challenged action.
- Body Weaponry: You can see make physical attacks with your body weaponry; you can spend one Health to add your Bellicosity to any Health damage you inflict.
- Night Vision: You can see in even the tiniest amount of light as if it was day. You can spend a point of Health to reduce any Condition which hampers Sight by your Artistry.
- Wings: Your wings aren't as good as the kind of animal you are kin to. You can fly a little, but you quickly tire; you must spend one Health per scene to fly, and another to stay in the air if challenged.
- [Back to the Nature Page]?
- [Back to the Main Page]?.