Showing revision 2
King of Clubs - Space Thinly Disguised Human
Your wrinkled nose and permanent tattoos clearly mark you as a different species than human. THEY DO! SHUT UP!!!!
Hat and Tell
Space Thinly Disguised Humans have two special traits: A Hat and a Tell. Their Hat is what their species is known for, such as being religious, having a caste system, being explorers, loving to argue, etc. Their Tell is a small physical trait which marks them as NOT HUMAN AT ALL, no really. Blue skin, pointed ears, wrinkled noses, etc.
Normalcy +1, Obstinancy +1, Synergy +1
- Not A Human Dammit: You gain Fortune Dice when you act in accordance with your species' Hat; you suffer Adversity Dice when you violate that Hat.
- Hat Mastery (Normalcy + Obstinancy): You may use this for any activity related to your species' Hat and especially for proving you are a member of that species.
- I am a Proud X: Spend one Brainmeat to reduce any Condition by your Obstinancy when it would force you to act against your Hat. This is used reflexively when it is imposed on you.
- [Back to the Nature Page]?
- [Back to the Main Page]?.