Holiday and Convention Photos
Here are the reports of various holidays, featuring my trips to Anime Expo!
- New Zealand 2008 - My trip to New Zealand - culture, wild weather and a waterspout!
- Ainsley Harriott - Ainsley Harriott at the Melbourne Good Food and Wine Show 2007.
- Queensland 2007 - I walked with a tigress at Dreamworld - she was so pretty!!
- Weird Al Concert 2007 - Not a holiday, but it was sure great to meet him!
- 2006 Australian Adult Industry Awards - A work function where I met Jesse Jane!
- 2006 Royal Melbourne Show - Not quite a holiday, but a great day out none the less!
- Melbourne Aquarium - Again, it's not a holiday, but it's a tourist destination in Melbourne!
- Melbourne Commonwealth Games Opening Ceremony - Not a holiday, since I live in Melbourne, but still...!
- Photos of Conclave 05 - Toowoomba - Not exactly a real holiday, but it was indeed a trip out of Victoria for Conclave 2005!
- Photos of Adelaide 05 - Kristian's birthday party (and paintball), the Camarilla game at Adelaide, and the road trip home (including the car crash).
- Photos of Conclave 04 - Canberra - Canberra was shut, but Conclave itself was a heck of a lot of fun!
- Reset://0 Images - Photos from the Reset://0 - my favourite J-Rock band! The only band I'll go out of my way to watch live! These guys rock!
- Road Trip to Adelaide for a Camarilla game - This trip had nothing to do with anime at all - it was a role playing road trip! Some Camarilla members drove from Melbourne to Adelaide, one weekend in December 2004...
- Round the World 2002 - Sweden, the UK and the US! Photos only, in no particular order.
- Manifest 2001 (Melbourne Anime Festival) - a two day event:
- Anime Expo 2001 - a breakdown of days follows:
- Contiki Canada and the Rockies 2001 - Photos only, in no particular order.
- Manifest 2000 (Melbourne Anime Festival) - Australia's first anime convention! It evolved from the Melbourne Anime Marathon (great job, guys), and I turned up to report it all to you guys (even if I did only make one of the two days)... so enjoy!
- Contiki Hawaiian Discovery and Anime Expo 2000 - a breakdown of days follows:
Day One - Melbourne to O'ahu
Day Two - O'ahu
Day Three - O'ahu
Day Four - O'ahu to Hawaii
Day Five - Hawaii
Day Six - Hawaii to Maui
Day Seven - Maui
Day Eight - Maui
Day Nine - Maui to O'ahu
Day Ten - O'ahu
Day Eleven - O'ahu
Day Twelve - O'ahu
Day Thirteen - O'ahu
Day Fourteen - O'ahu to Anaheim (LA)
Day Fifteen - Anime Expo '00 Day One
Day Sixteen - Anime Expo '00 Day Two
Day Seventeen - Anime Expo '00 Day Three
Day Eighteen - Anime Expo '00 Day Four
Day Nineteen - Goodbye USA!
- This isn't quite a holiday, but check out my Melbourne Anime Marathon '99!
- Contiki Wild Western and Anime Expo '99 - a breakdown of days follows:
Day One - Melbourne to Anaheim (LA)
Day Two - Anaheim to San Diego, and Tijuana
Day Three - San Diego
Day Four - San Diego to Pheonix
Day Five - Pheonix to the Grand Canyon, via Sedona
Day Six - The Grand Canyon
Day Seven - The Grand Canyon to Las Vegas, via the Hoover Dam
Day Eight - Las Vegas
Day Nine - Las Vegas to Bass Lake
Day Ten - Yosemite National Park
Day Eleven - Bass Lake to San Francisco
Day Twelve - San Francisco
Day Thirteen - San Francisco to Santa Barbara, via Carmel
Day Fourteen - Santa Barbara to Anaheim
Day Fourteen (Part 2) - Anime Expo '99 Day One
Day Fifteen - Anime Expo '99 Day Two
Day Sixteen - Anime Expo '99 Day Three
Day Seventeen - Goodbye USA!
- Anime Expo '98
I hope you enjoy my little reports and my photos from my holidays! I had a lot of fun going there!! ^_^
Member of a Frequent Flier program? Check out my Free Frequent Flier Points links!
If you enjoyed this page, please contact me on Twitter: Tweet to @kunoichiau